- 727 Webbs Mills Rd, Raymond, ME 04071
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3251 Sqft
- The Historic Meadow Brook Farm is ready for new owners to settle in and appreciate the beautiful grounds and antique home in an idyllic setting. Nestled between Rattlesnakes Mountain trails and swimming and boating on Crescent Lake, this property could be a fabulous landmark residence or working orchard...Your choice! The home has been lovingly cared for and updated without sacrificing its antique integrity. It has everything that you might imagine. Three working fireplaces, soapstone woodstove, sparkling pumpkin p ...
- 64-66 Two Tall Pines Rd, Bridgton, ME 04009
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 4500 Sqft
- Welcome to Two Tall Pines a private and gated year-round estate offering 32 acres of pristine forest and waterfront where you and your guests can roam isolated from the world. Swim, fish or kayak from your 1300 feet of frontage on peaceful Beaver Pond. Just minutes from skiing, restaurants, the village of Bridgton and access to the many lakes of the region minutes away. The main home is architecturally spectacular; a perfect marriage of sophistication and lake charm. Entertain in the chef's kitchen with commercial ...
- 40 Papoose Island Rd, Raymond, ME 04071
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2274 Sqft
- If you've been disappointed with the lack of quality inventory on Big Sebago check this out. 166 feet of gorgeous, gradual entry, sandy frontage and an extra large lot. Wide open lake views from every room. Open floor plan will be perfect for entertaining your out of town guests. Expansive decking off of main floor master and dining/living rooms. Even more living space can be created in approx. 600 sq. feet of unfinished area on the main level or in the walk out basement. Cook dinner in the new kitchen with a spect ...
- 283 Wakefield Rd, Brownfield, ME 04010
- 4 Beds · 7 Baths · 6000 Sqft
- Welcome to the 4D Lodge where you and your guests can roam 173 acres of serenity and absolute privacy behind gated access. Ride your horses, sleds, ATVs or cross country ski on miles of trails. Swim, fish or kayak on nearly a mile of your on frontage on the Saco, one of Maine's destination rivers. Hunt upland birds, deer and more on your own land. 4D Lodge presents many possibilities: a private estate, commercial lodge centered around the many recreation opportunities or a corporate retreat. Wood furnace, conventio ...
- 22 Gin Mill Ln, Windham, ME 04062
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2290 Sqft
- A tranquil oasis on Mill Pond just a few minutes from everything that North Windham has to offer with shopping, entertainment and restaurants just five minutes away. Kayak and canoe and observe the wildlife on this quite outlet of Little Sebago Lake. Fish year round for large mouth bass or an occasional trout off of your own dock or have some fun on the rope swing on those warm summer days. Have a waterside camp fire in the firepit at night and listen to the peepers. This wonderful colonial has been tastefully remo ...
- 38 Fawn Ln, Bridgton, ME 04009
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3000 Sqft
- Rustic elegance on the shore of sparkling Long Lake. Magnificent, well appointed, handcrafted log home with exposed beams and soaring vaulted ceilings. Expansive lake views from all of the main level and spacious decking. Open floor plan is perfect for entertaining a crowd. Bedrooms, baths and an additional family room in the lower level walkout make it perfect for guests, allowing direct access to the lake. Four car heated garage with heated room under garage for storage or water toys. Sandy swimming and a private ...