- 20 Pond Rd, Newry, ME 04261
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3340 Sqft
- Near Sunday River Base Lodge and sleeps sixteen! This fabulous property has been thoughtfully renovated and tastefully appointed in every way. Feel like you are in a ski lodge on all three floors. Accommodate two families by making use of the in-law apartment. Store your skis and boots after a day on the slopes in a room designed for exactly that purpose. Have a drink and warm up by the wood stove in the living room with carefully selected live edge touches. Pull your stools up to the massiveisland (seats 12) for d ...
- 727 Webbs Mills Rd, Raymond, ME 04071
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3251 Sqft
- The Historic Meadow Brook Farm is ready for new owners to settle in and appreciate the beautiful grounds and antique home in an idyllic setting. Nestled between Rattlesnakes Mountain trails and swimming and boating on Crescent Lake, this property could be a fabulous landmark residence or working orchard...Your choice! The home has been lovingly cared for and updated without sacrificing its antique integrity. It has everything that you might imagine. Three working fireplaces, soapstone woodstove, sparkling pumpkin p ...
- 40 Papoose Island Rd, Raymond, ME 04071
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2274 Sqft
- Big Sebago year round home. 166 feet of gorgeous, gradual entry beach, sandy frontage and an extra large lot. Wide open lake views from every room. Open floor plan will be perfect for entertaining your out of town guests. Expansive decking off of main floor master and dining/living rooms. Even more living space can be created in approx. 600 sq. feet of unfinished area on the main level or in the walk out basement. Cook dinner in the new kitchen with a spectacular view. Fall asleep listening tothe call of the loons ...
- 283 Wakefield Rd, Brownfield, ME 04010
- 4 Beds · 7 Baths · 6000 Sqft
- Welcome to the 4D Lodge where you and your guests can roam 173 acres of serenity and absolute privacy behind gated access. Ride your horses, sleds, ATVs or cross country ski on miles of trails. Swim, fish or kayak on nearly a mile of your on frontage on the Saco, one of Maine's destination rivers. Hunt upland birds, deer and more on your own land. 4D Lodge presents many possibilities: a private estate, commercial lodge centered around the many recreation opportunities or a corporate retreat. Wood furnace, conventio ...